Cat has revealed an awesome and rugged Android smartphone at CES 2020, the Cat S32 comes with the latest version, Android 10.
The Cat S32 is packed with a 5.5-inch HD+ display and the screen which is created to be used when you are wearing gloves or with wet fingers.
The new phone comes with an Helio A20 processor and it also features 3GB of RAM, plus it also comes with 32GB of storage and a microSD card slot to get extended storage space.
The phone also features a 4200 mAh battery and a 5-megapixel front camera and a 13 megapixel rear cameras. It is designed to be a rugged cellphone and it will come with IP68 and MIL-SPEC 810G.
Check out the specifications:
- Powerful 4,200mAh battery
- Water / Dustproof (IP68), Drop tested to 1.8M onto steel, MIL-SPEC 810G, DragonTrail Pro glass
- Waterproof Smartphone – up to 1.5 meters for 35 minutes
- 5.5″ HD+ 18×9 display optimised for outdoor use with a touchscreen that can be used with wet fingers or when wearing gloves
- Android 10 (with an upgrade to 11)
- 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Expandable Storage (microSD™)
- Mediatek Helio A20 MT 6761D chipset, 1.8GHz quad-core processor
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera
- LTE Cat 6, VoLTE, VoWiFi
- Textured, extra grip design
- Programmable Shortcut Key useful for Push to Talk (PTT), SOS (Lone worker app), or to easily launch its torch or camera
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Curated apps and content catalog
- Dual SIM – Nano-SIM + microSD™
- 2-year warranty
Cat S32 smartphone will retail for 299 Euros.