The Polaroid PlaySmart 3D printer is now ready to purchase all over the United States via the JOANN website and it will cost you $600. The desktop 3D printer gives an easy and economical way to get started with 3D printing and gives a working area of 120 x 120 x 120 mm and is compatible with PLA, PETG, and P-Wood 3D filaments.
“3D printing doesn’t need to be intimidating or expensive. The Polaroid line of 3D printing solutions features 3D printers, 3D pens (available in Europe only), and consumables that are affordable and easy-to-use right out of the box. Ideal for use at home, in the classroom or in any work environment, there’s a solution for every need, no matter the skill level. The Polaroid PlaySmart 3D printer is an affordable and lightweight desktop 3D printer, elegantly designed to fit perfectly into any home, classroom or office environment. Get access to millions of pre-existing designs free from the 3D community.”
Polaroid PlaySmart 3D printer features include:
– Print Size: 120x120x120mm
– Compatible with PLA, PETG, and P-Wood filament
– 3.5-inch LCD touch screen, with step-by-step instructions to aid in your model creations
– Layer height ranging from 50 to 300 microns
– Ability to print multicolor models
– One-click instant print via models stored in the printer memory
– Built-in camera for live monitoring of your print from wherever you are
– Quick-release and quick-replace 0.4mm nozzle
– Print via SD card, USB or mobile app (Wi-Fi)
– 360° fan duct to instantly cool your filament
– Heated glass print bed for printing in multiple materials and effortless model removal
– 2GB ROM for model storage and video playback (video automatically recorded of every print)
You can also buy Polaroid PlaySmart 3D Printer in Europe and the United Kingdom.