Keeping track of your purchases on mobile devices for apps, movies, music, books, and anything else bought on your iOS device can sometimes be challenging. If you would like to check the purchases you have made on your Apple gadgets you may be interested to know that Apple makes it very easy to demand refunds and search through your whole Apple purchase history.
This quick guide will reveal how to see Apple purchases you have made on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or MacBook. You will be happy to know that Apple has created a dedicated website where you can log in using your Apple ID to view your
whole Apple purchase history.
View your Apple purchases
1. Go to “Settings”
2. Select your Name and Apple ID banner at the top of the Settings screen.
3. Select “Media & Purchases”
4. Select “View Account” from the pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen
5. Scroll down a little until you see “Purchase History” and tap on it.
6. Scroll through your purchase history or select a specific year using the “Date Range” option at the top.
Request a refund
Once logged in you can report a quality issue, request a refund, report anything you might think is a fraud or scam as well as report offensive, illegal or abusive content, you may have discovered in a purchase from the Apple App stores.
Luckily Apple makes it very easy for you to monitor and check all the purchases you are making from your Apple iOS or Mac computers. If you have inadvertently forgotten your Apple account login details you may be interested in our quick guide on how to find Apple ID logins which also provides details on how you can ask Apple to remind you using their automated online form.
On MacBook or iMac :
1. Open the Apple Music App on your Mac
2. Select “Account” from the top menu bar
3. Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu
4. On the Account Information page scroll down a little until you see “Purchase History”
5. Click “See All” on the right-hand side
If you would like to report a problem to Apple regards any of your purchases simply click on the “More” link on the right-hand side and you will be taken to the official Apple website. Or you can use the instructions below to go to the website manually to request a refund or report anything suspicious you have found in an application or purchase directly to Apple.
Check your purchase history from a browser :
1. Visit the reportaproblem.apple.com website
2. Login using your Apple ID security credentials
3. Search for specific purchases or view everything in chronological order.
Using a browser to connect to the official Apple website, you can also check the status of claims, refunds and more. If you are having issues finding a purchase, make sure you are logging into the website using the Apple ID you used when buying the item. As it will only show the items associated with each ID. If you are signed up for Apple Family Sharing, you will need to log in with the main admin “Controller” credentials to see a full list of everyone’s purchases.