If you want to get into mining for cryptocurrency then you may be interested in a new ASRock motherboard designed specifically to help you get the most from your graphics cards. The ASRock H510 Pro BTC+ cryptocurrency mining motherboard has been specifically designed for cryptocurrency mining and it also supports LGA1200 socket processors and features an H510 chipset, allowing you to set up a mining rig using the most advanced Rocket Lake and Comet Lake processors.
One slot is presented on the motherboard for memory which will take up to 32GB on both Rocket Lake and Comet Lake platforms, with DDR4-2933 speeds accepted on the Comet Lake platform and DDR4-3200 for the Rocket Lake platform.
Features and specifications of the ASRock H510 Pro BTC+ cryptocurrency mining motherboard include:
– Intel H510 motherboard Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Processors and 11th Gen Intel Core Processors
– Supports DDR4 3200MHz
– Graphics Output: HDMI
– 6 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 Mining Port (M_Port1 at x1)
– 1 SATA3, 1 M.2 (SATA3), 2 Rear USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A, 4 USB 2.0 Type-A (2 Rear, 2 Front) and Intel Gigabit LAN
– 2 Extra 24-pin ATX Power Connector
– Fully Independent Power Rail
The ASRock H510 Pro BTC+ cryptocurrency mining motherboard is now available to buy it will cost you around $280 and includes six PCIe slots for your selected GPU via the PCIe 3.0 x16 expansion slots. The first PCIe slot is able of running at x16 speeds while the other five PCIe slots are throttled at x1 speeds, enabling the motherboard to accept 6 plus 1 graphics card with the 6 PCIe slots and the USB mining port.