Asetek released the awesome new Invicta Sim Racing Pedals for gamers who love car simulators. Asetek is known for its all-in-one liquid cooler and liquid cooling solutions for gaming PCs and the most advanced racing pedals use the engineering prowess to give throttle, brake, and clutch pedals which you easily tweak using the custom RaceHub software for quick and simple adjustments and calibration.
The Asetek Invicta Sim Racing Pedals will be available to buy during Q4 2021, the price or worldwide availability has been confirmed as yet. For those racing simulation fans that prefer to race without shoes, Asetek is also producing replaceable pedal plates for a more relaxed feel.
“Invicta means “undefeated” and with Invicta pedals, the most competitive SimSports gamers will be able to experience full immersion and the feeling of a real racecar.”
Racing pedals features
– Unique Twin Hydraulic Opposing Rapid Piston (T.H.O.R.P) brake system (Patent pending) – designed to bring ultimate immersion to sim racers
– Brake pedal hardness and travel can be adjusted from a softer arcade feeling with extended travel to a formula car mode hard pedal with minimal travel and the true car feeling
– Clutch simulates a real-world clutch and is designed to provide a proper physical bite point to feel like a real racecar
– Customizable and configurable ARGB lighting that can be controlled with RaceHub software or turned off
– Footplates inspired by real racecars and real racecar driving
– All aluminum pedal base with integrated heel stop, footplates and pedal arms mounted with ball bearings for extended life and smooth operation
– RaceHub software that enables quick and easy customization of the Invicta pedals’ settings. This includes calibration of the clutch bite point, dead zones, throttle curves, and updating firmware simply and efficiently. Support for future Asetek SimSports products
– Tried and tested for hundreds of hours by real-world Formula and GT drivers and sim racing pros. Lifetime tested in automated mechanical rigs for many thousands of activations
– Designed and manufactured/assembled in Denmark
“We have been working non-stop since last year designing racing simulator gear that will revolutionize the market. I am excited to announce the first of our SimSports products, the premium performance Invicta pedals,” said André Sloth Eriksen, CEO, and founder of Asetek. “Our goal is simple and precise – to develop SimSports products with a true racecar feeling that ignites your racing passion and elevates your performance. And we are doing that while providing you with unique software for easy and simple use, for the ultimate in customization and personalization.”